Monday 11 June 2007

Best Host?

The first webhosting service I used was BestHost for a website to promote my complementary therapy service. I found them listed as a recommended resource on the Complementary Healthcare Information Service - UK website.

Although I eventually grew out of BestHost, I found them very good to use when I was starting off.
They have now added many new features since I was using their service.

For instance, depending on which hosting service you use (for example, Gold or Platinum Hosting), you can get their Instant User Friendly Site Builder free.

As it is browser based, the Best Host Site Builder makes it easy for you to maintain your website from any computer with Internet access at any time.

Here are some of the main features:

* 175 Free Templates to choose from

* Photo albums

* A Blog Manager for you to create your own Web log

* Web forms

* Shopping cart system (Platinum hosting package only) to help you manage your online store

* Web site Traffic Statistics - to tell you how many people are visiting your website

And there is a lot more.

There are some animated guides on this webpage which demonstrate how BestHost works.

Or you can sign up for a free demo/trial.

BestHost is a good place to start if you are a beginner looking to create your own website.